Tuesday, June 20, 2006

California Redux...


After an incredible getaway to the North it will take some time to get back into the Southern swing of things. Today, just a few quick visual notes summarizing the California equation... Maybe I'll get into this at some later point, but for now I'm convinced that there is some correlation between the north/south orientation of the state (it's regions and cities) that mirrors the seven human chakras so integral to the assertions of spirit and spiritualisms that fill the empty spaces out here... click to enlarge as always.

3 Comments:

Blogger pigatschmo said...

This is amazing... where did you find it?

9:45 PM  
Blogger PABLO GAZPACHOT said...

I made it. Call me a collagist. Call me Ishmael.

11:26 PM  
Blogger speed_demon said...

LOL! Good one!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home