Monday, October 16, 2006

Brace yourselves...


Can anyone explain to me why Hillary Clinton is the Democratic front runner? Who had a say in this? Polls? What polls? What has this woman done? Why should she be considered? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the idea in theory, once she's showed her cards a little more, that is. To simply push her into the top slot because, 'well, who else is there?', seems pretty lame. Do people think having her run implies a return to Bill's old US agenda? I love Bill as a fallible character, he's cinematic. But I think we can do better. How about this Bill? At least we know he knows how to clean up.

But seriously, why Hillary? Is she the winner us lefties are looking for? Or is she a red herring tossed out to make us wince while the Dems search for an electable candidate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home