Saturday, September 15, 2007

Someone to watch over us...


When the seasons change in Los Angeles, it's not like it gets cooler or the leaves change. No. You really only know that the seasons are changing when those crazy aliens show up in these spooky cloud-plate spaceship get-ups and hang out over the mountains for a few days. Only then do you know it's time to get out your mesh argyle socks.

And by the power invested in me by my stamp collection, I'd say these aliens are "borrowing" some Altocumulus Lenticularis clouds as cover for their nefarious doings... Did they even ask? Rude and not a very convincing disguise either.

("101 Looking East and Up" by Paul Gachot)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this too from the 405. It seemed crazy that people weren't pulling over just to get a solid look. Amazing. I am so relieved that you have this photo.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home