Saturday, November 14, 2009

Everything ecstatic...



Realizing the importance of those occasional, profound moments of clarity and empowerment from earlier times. They always involved an intuitive awareness, an infinite presence, a power that could be tapped into beyond whatever shitty circumstances were in front of me. I wanted these were blissful moments of cosmic connection to go on forever. I realize now that these experiences were glimpses through cracks in my ego. I realize that this power is love, and the trick is to share it, grow it, give it away on 2nd Ave., eat it, sleep it, shit it out in rainbow colors all over each other. OK, I realize how this sounds, but how do you express these things? How do you bridge the awareness of something eternal with the need to function in a day? How do you weave cosmic light into terrestrial mud?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home