Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WWJED?


My sweet mochi has taken to quoting our sage pal Jason whenever I assert a stupidity - something I do often and with gusto. "What would Jason Evans Do?" she asks innocently enough... It's annoyingly effective.

How do some people tap so effortlessly into the deep knowledge of good, righteous living? I sense it, but must fumble through the dark to find it, knocking over everything in my path and smiting myself about the head and body till I'm dog dizzy and tattooed with contusions. Everyone dances different.

"I am over the whole 'make poverty history' initiative. How about 'make greed history'? That way we have to look at ourselves instead of trying to seek blame and cause elsewhere..."

- Jason Evans (seen here eating an incendiary, and therefore cropped, cookie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home