Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Incoming large-scale energy shift...



Some things are simply too easy to dismiss as Californian claptrap. I admit, I've lost some objectivity on matters of rigorous self-assessment. I've definitely shed some of that essential New Yawk hawkishness that makes one afraid to appear anything but hard, sharp, and 1000% in control. This I don't regret.

Why am I telling you this? Because I want you to have a look at my friend Shana Ting Lipton's vaguely esoteric commentary on the energy shifts we are currently experiencing, and I guess that something in this recomendation me gives pause. But, pauses, by nature, un-pause... so...

Here it is.

More backpedalling: I retain my skepticism, and astrology is not my bag - but - I consider myself tapped into tilts and shifts in the public headspace and the collective zeitgeist (by biology, not choice). In person and in writing, Shana takes these matters to new levels, and I am always fascinated by her seriousness and insights. I have no reason to doubt her intuitiveness - it has always rung true.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just the energy shift playing with my emotions...but I am touched by your kind words :)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home