Thursday, February 07, 2008

All the slants that fit our agendas...


Is it me or does it seem totally inappropriate for a major newspaper of record to endorse a candidate for president? Since when is The NY Times in the business of broadcasting its biases as news? I mean, of course the paper is biased through and through, you can always catch a whiff an agenda wafting up from the editorial and the advertising. But endorsing a presidential candidate is just plain rude. I mean what if McCain or Obama win this? They will have to spend their political careers in that awkward lingering tone of "non-endorsement." Once I told my friend that I thought his new girlfriend was dumb and annoying. They got married. We don't speak anymore. Catch my drift?

(Not the NY Times Editorial Board, but could be)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home